An oyster bar in Uptown Charlotte has a “house oyster?”
We’re passionate about connecting people: through food and to food, which naturally(?) led us to becoming oyster farmers. Not only do we know our farmer, we consider ourselves partners in brine. Which makes Sea Level oysters truly farm to fork.
If you’re new to oysters on the half shell, the Sea Level is a great one to get you started. Douse it with cocktail sauce or a splash of mignonette. Use a little oyster fork or slurp it all right from the shell. It’s a personal thing how you eat oysters. And your secret is safe with us. Our shuckers are behind the oyster bar ready to roll until midnight most nights. Grab a drink and a dozen and see what uptown has in store for you tonight!
Our House Oyster
- Medium high brine
- Plump with plenty of liquor
- A great starter oyster if you’ve never tried a half shell before
- Grown and harvested in Nelson Bay, NC
- The house oyster at Sea Level NC in Uptown Charlotte
- Featured in our daily Oyster Happy Hour from 4-7pm #dollaroysters